Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First of many thoughts

this will be the first of many post of just some random thought and theories of life i have. Also some stuff going on in my life. 
Lets start of in an introduction to me. my name is Marco most people who really know me call me Marc. I'm a pretty simple guy with lots of dreams and a lot of passion for the things i do in life. i guess you can say i like to create, build and be artistic or at least try to be.  I love build and messing with cars in any type of way yo can think of and a lot of way people would never thing of doing. i like to be as unique a possible. first impressions that i get if you first meet me, I'm kinda quit usually only say something when i have something to say of i have some kinda sick joke on my mind. When yo get to know me i come out of my shell not sure f that a good thing or not but i guarantee it will be interesting. 
 So have fun reading and getting to know my thought don't judge me because most of them will probably be oddball. If anything you will get a great laugh out of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment