Tuesday, April 21, 2009

something hit me.

Something hit me today not literally but mentally. I've been looking at the past to much wishing things were as good as back in the day when i should be making the here and now better then they are. back in the day was good but honestly times right now shouldn't be bad they could actually be better. I've been slacking off on so many things I should be doing that, I love to do. I need to make things happen instead of saying "man back I the day I could do so much stuff" when I should be saying "the stuff I do now is so much better then back then."  lately I've been feeling like I'm losing my path or i feel like i keep straying away from what is right in front of me, I finally realize that I'm the one making me feel that way not the things that happening around me. I really need to sit back and really look at myself and really start doing the things I should be doing, finishing the things I start. it so funny how I started thinking about this I went to watch 17 again by myself the movie was actually pretty good didn't expect them to go that route with it. if you have time check it out. I guess going to the movies alone sometime opens your eyes to thing especial if you the type of person that over analysis a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment