Wednesday, April 1, 2009

R&B music

i was just listen to some 80's 90's R&B music like babyface, jodeci, shai, boys II Men, New Edition and i was just thinking these songs are so much better then they have nowadays. The older songs have more meaning to them and convey a sense of love and caring for the person its has being song too. they show real feeling and thought into the words and relate to a persons feeling for a certain someone. i remember making mix tapes of these songs just to give to a girl to show how i feel about her kinda corny to do now, but it's more meaningful then just picking up on a girl lol. i know a lot of you guys have done that admit it and you know it worked most of the time. or dedicating one of those songs on kost to someone, brings you back doesn't it? Newer songs now a days all they talk about is getting in the girl pants there no smoothness anymore no swagger. I'm not saying they really suck they just do no have the same feeling as they use to. well the songs just got me thinking of that so i wanted to share my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I <3 mixtapes. :) Haven't had one in years! The closest I come is making a playlist on my ipod! :)

    ReplyDelete